Thursday, February 23, 2006




Dining: and all of the time spent in between meals.


There is basically no excuse for neglecting your blog. I could tell you that I just moved across country and am contending with the upheaval of broken televisions and $700 heating bills, not to mention my first real winter. But that would be complaining, wouldn't it?

So, this blog had been cut a drift for weeks, no months, and I do apologize for all of those loyal readers out there, who are not choking my in-box with colorful and creative spim/spam.

I have relcoated to the very new Hudson Valley and am spending a great deal of time moving between here and the gastronomical wonderland of NYC. Keep an eye on this space and enjoy all the crumbs that fall off my plate.

Thanks!

Oh, and Happy Belated New Year!